Helping to develop your Franchise Business with Proven Lead generation Digital Marketing Strategies for Franchisee acquisition
- A dedicated landing page for prospects to download a franchise pack
- Login details to all SM Media and other platforms
- Paid ad spend budget/ per month
- Precise details for Audience targeting for ad group creation
Where we can help
- Acquiring Franchise leads & prospects through digital marketing…we have worked with many franchise businesses and know the marketing strategies that work. (creating ads, audiences, ad groups and custom landing pages with specific USP’s for specific target markets
- Ensuring all leads from whatever digital source are integrated into a Sales Management process within a CRM package that then automates the process of converting the prospect to a paying franchisee.
Example landing pages for a franchise business:
- Ensuring all leads from whatever digital source are integrated into a sales management process dictated by a CRM package configured for your needs: this will automate the workflow process (SMS and email) of converting the prospect to a paying client…more on this below.
- Creating copy for meaningful landing pages that act as a “selling pages” > website contact forms will integrate contacts into the CRM package for automated follow-up.
- Linking contacts from the CRM package into automated workflows within our mass email marketing clouded based system.
- Ensuring all website leads through contact forms (as a result of digital marketing activity) talk effectively to the CRM system and the automated processes.
Further information below: Acquisition Strategies
1. Social Media Paid Ads
Instagram and Facebook: run multiple ads for franchisee acquisition to multiple ad groups
Audience targeting is key: ads should only be shown to and audience that is relevant to your offering: Facebook has the most sophisticated targeting processes to enable any business to reach their target market with FB ads meaning 98% of business' can reach & generate leads from senior decision makers in the B-2-B space and from relevant private consumers in the B-2-C space. We already know the audiences applicable for franchise businesses.
We run Facebook ads for many clients operating in distinctly different markets sectors…some sell products, some sell services, some sell franchises…here’s just a few: Accountants, office furniture suppliers, corporate clothing suppliers, training providers, franchise owners, conservatory roofing specialists, business telecoms providers, web hosting companies, outsourced financial directors, alloy wheel suppliers, sofas and three piece suite supplier, driving instructors, coffee making machines supplier, property acquisitions, property tax restructuring
Example ads for a franchise business:
Facebook has the most sophisticated targeting processes to enable any business to reach their target market with FB ads meaning 98% of business' can reach & generate leads from senior decision makers in the B-2-B space or prospects in the B-2-C space.
We run Facebook ads for many clients operating in distinctly different markets sectors…some sell products, some sell services…here’s just a few: Accountants, office furniture suppliers, corporate clothing suppliers, training providers, franchise owners, conservatory roofing specialists, business telecoms providers, web hosting companies, outsourced financial directors, alloy wheel suppliers, sofas and three piece suite supplier, driving instructors, coffee making machines supplier
A Common Mistake: Don’t think you can reach your target market by posting and boosting: that will just show your boosted post to people who don’t need your services.
Similarly you must use the FB ad manager platform if you want to target a B-2-B Audience...also you must use Custom & Look-a-like Audiences.
The Facebook algorithm has changed: keeping things simple, this means that even fewer people are going to see the content you post on your business page. In simple terms, the change means that hardly anyone is going to see the things you post on your business page in their newsfeed…Unless, you use their ad platform.
Using the ad platform successfully requires knowledge and expertise but understand it, and any business can target with precision their ideal clients or customers.
Just some of the over targeting options are job title (this alone provides over 4600 options), industry, employers, interests, behaviours, pages that they have looked at on FB, Facebook page admins who have recently spent money on Facebook, Small business owners, Landlords, Property investors, estate agents, dentists, lawyers can all be reached in a given Geographic area.
There are 11 different ways to set up ads on Facebook, dependent on your Objectives
Here’s the Process: We arrange your set-up call: usually about 30 minutes to understand what you’re trying to achieve with your Facebook Ads…we’ll look at:
- Who your audience is?
- What is it that you are providing… in terms of what they’re going to get?
- Your offer: a physical product or information, whatever it is that you’re selling?
2. Paid Ads across the Google Network
(should I run Search ads? Display ads? Or Video ads on YouTube?)
The Google Network is massive: search ads, display ads and YouTube ads to name a few of the popular options
Search vs. Display: When you think of Google Ads, you probably think of the ads that show up when you search in Google.com.
Those ads are on the Search Network. The Search Network gives advertisers the opportunity to display ads at the precise time when prospects are searching for their products or services.
You can think of the Search Network like the old Yellow pages. Most prospects use Google.com to search and the Search Network is the new Yellow pages.
The Display Network has nothing to do with searching on Google.com! The key difference is that when you target the Display Network, you’re not targeting prospects searching for your products or services; You’re interrupting people as they visit one of the nearly 3 million websites in the Display Network. That’s why display advertising is sometimes referred to as “Interruption Marketing”.
3. Set-Up Affiliate Marketing Scheme
The best affiliate marketing programs make it simple and easy to earn income from your website or to have your offering promoted by affiliate partners.
Take a look at https://grow.tradedoubler.com/faq/ This is a great Affiliate programme and should set the scene and answer your questions
Affiliate marketing is the key to generating income or sales on your website by using the power of a network of other sites that promote your product or service.
The concept of affiliate marketing is relatively simple: you sign up for a program for a particular product or service, and if accepted for it, you can then using existing marketing materials and/or links with a unique URL. In the event that someone signs up for that product or service using that URL, the referring partner earns a commission.
4. Set-Up Native ads campaign for Franchisee acquisition
These are paid ads across platforms other than Google such as Bing or Taboola > they work on a similar basis to all other paid ad platforms > Create the ads > target the relevant audience > point interested parties to relevant web pages for sign up or further information.
5. Videos on websites have a huge impact on website enquiries as your visitors hear & see your proposition rather than reading lots of text.
An explainer video is a short animated video that summarises your business pitch in a fun, witty and memorable way.
Something we hear all the time..."We’d love a video to promote our services but the cost is prohibitive”
Introducing infographic explainer videos! From just £680.00
Showcase your product or service in photorealistic 3D animation.
Here's a few facts for you:
Using video is 98% more likely to put you on the 1st page of Google
Video on a website increases response by an average of 45%
Web visitors watching a video on a website are 95% more likely to buy
From £680.00 plus vat (90 second clip) for our explainer videos
Choose from a range of Voice over specialists
6. CRM set-up, implementation of lead generation processes, set-up workflow emails, SMS workflows, bespoke workflows
- Twillio subscription (to send SMS)
- CRM Plugins (to be discussed; advanced pack recommended
Why our CRM offering is different
Most businesses are presented with a confusing and vast amount of options when choosing a CRM. If you choose to DIY or elect for "an off the shelf" package like Monday, Salesforce or ZOHO you are presented with the un-configured product: most have great difficulty setting the system up to work the way they do.
Another option is to choose a truly bespoke system (custom coded): Such options start at £10,000 plus hosting costs.
With us, we first get to know your needs by consulting with you, advising on best practice, flowcharting, identifying software and configuring it as needed.
You can of course use the expertise of ZOHO or Salesforce consultants but they are expensive and rarely understand the marketing or business needs as we do.
Hosting from £250.00 per month (following development stage): hosting & 10k per month email send allowance (workflows): five user licence. Price may vary depending on your performance security and backup needs.