The B-2-B Lead Generation toolkit
Generating a steady flow of new clients for your business can seem daunting…are you experiencing growth barriers?
So many people that we meet don’t have a clear strategy and commitment to generating new leads for their business on a daily, weekly or monthly basis…instead they adopt inconsistent, ad-hoc one off projects rather than well- disciplined strategic approaches.
Of all the people involved in winning business:
44 percent give up after the first no
22 percent after the second no
14 percent after the third no
12 percent give up after the fourth no
…therefore 92 percent of all people involved in winning business give up after four no's
Yet 60% to 80% of customers will say no at least five times before they say yes.
Imagine a complete lead generation marketing toolkit with compelling offers ready to go and never feeling the stress of the lack of new business opportunities
With our B-2-B Lead generation toolkit you can achieve this and more!
Lead generation is the lifeblood of any business. You must have a system in place for generating a constant stream of high *quality* leads.
Below is a summary of the detail behind our B-2-B Lead Generation toolkit
Marketing is all about intensity, frequency and recency of impression & using as many lead generation tools as possible.
- A series of 4 branded HTML emails delivered to 15000 targeted decision makers in the geographical location or market sector of your choosing…each email contains powerful offers, and are designed to move these prospects closer and closer to becoming a client. See https://www.marketing-4-results.co.uk/online-solutions/email-broadcasting/
- We will provide 15000 prospect email addresses (GDPR compliant data) to tackle prospects that fit your ideal client profile. Each professionally designed HTML email is sent to the 15k prospects four times. We will use legitimate interest as a legal basis for contacting these prospects under GDPR. (4 x HTML designed, 4 x email sends to the 15000 email addresses).
An infographic explainer video on your website or a landing page of your choosing: this will massively increase your conversion rates for all website visitors from paid traffic. See https://www.marketing-4-results.co.uk/managed-services/infographic-explainer-videos/
An endorsed marketing, advocacy or affiliate marketing campaign...this may need some explanation but it's a very easy way to generate new clients and we'll work with you to find the right endorsing partner or affiliate marketing provider.
- A simple to implement referral scheme...responsible for £50k of new business for one of our past clients.
A lead generation campaign on Facebook and Instagram: something we hear all the time..."Facebook doesn't work for us: we've tried it...it's only for a business selling B-2-C” See https://www.marketing-4-results.co.uk/online-solutions/social-media/
Most business' mistakenly think they can't reach their target market on Facebook…the reality behind this misconception is they have never used the multitude of lead generation processes that the FB ad manager platform offers or no-one has shown them how to reach their prospects using detailed and layered audience targeting. Facebook has the most sophisticated targeting processes to enable any business to reach their target market with FB ads meaning 98% of business' can reach & generate leads from senior decision makers in the B-2-B space.
A fully managed Google Ads campaign: Paid Ads Across the Google Network (should I run Search ads? Display ads? Shopping Ads or Video ads on YouTube?)...it's a complicated platform!!
The Google Network is massive: search ads, display ads and YouTube ads to name a few of the popular options. See https://www.marketing-4-results.co.uk/online-solutions/google/
Search vs. Display: When you think of Google Ads, you probably think of the ads that show up when you search in Google.com. Those ads are on the Search Network. The Search Network gives advertisers the opportunity to display ads at the precise time when prospects are searching for their products or services.
You can think of the Search Network like the old Yellow pages. Most prospects use Google.com to search and the Search Network is the new Yellow pages.
The Display Network has nothing to do with searching on Google.com! The key difference is that when you target the Display Network, you’re not targeting prospects searching for your products or services; You’re interrupting people as they visit one of the nearly 3 million websites in the Display Network. That’s why display advertising is sometimes referred to as “Interruption Marketing”.
- A series of direct mail communications that have been proven to win new business for a whole range of differing companies operating in different market sectors...don't forget direct mail in today's digital age you'll stand out as different...think about the amount you now receive compared to five years ago.
CRM set-up, implementation of lead generation processes, set-up workflow emails, SMS workflows, bespoke workflows
1) Ensuring all leads from whatever digital source are integrated into a Sales Management process within a CRM package that then automates the process of converting the prospect to a paying client.
Example CRM landing pages:
- Ensuring all leads from whatever digital source are integrated into a sales management process dictated by a CRM package configured for your needs: this will automate the workflow process (SMS and email) of converting the prospect to a paying client.
- Creating copy for meaningful landing pages that act as a “selling pages” > website contact forms will integrate contacts into the CRM package for automated follow-up.
- Linking contacts from the CRM package into automated workflows within our mass email marketing clouded based system.
- Ensuring all website leads through contact forms (as a result of digital marketing activity) talk effectively to the CRM system and the automated processes.
If you’re looking for new ways to generate leads for your business, give us a call 01536 412346 to discuss further.